the way we grow up, i mean to everybody grows up, there are a few things left behind everytime, year on year…
in my case..
- maths and drawing – after schools
- cadet corps, and the discipline – after junior college
- poetry, tabla (an Indian musical instrument) – after diploma
- going to ground for various physical activties.
- daily workouts and most probably – the everyday diary writing…
time goes so faast and things get left behind – or do i say we tend to age ! time is still there but the curiosity is long gone. how to reignite it?
same happens with friends of various phases above, do we have all a touch and go phase, where we have a feeling of being left behind if we don’t catch up fast with the current happenings, then what happens with the past connections.
social networking doesn’t answer the second part, even if it connects us with the past, but there is less to be done in the present!