Yesterday had a taste of Sugarcane Juice with the flavour of Mint @ Cool Cane – which provides
Sugarcane juice -without ice and with additional flavours of (@ 10/-) & with some extra bucks you can have flavours of:
- lemon + ginger,
- with Ice cream.
Location : Shagun chowk, Laxmi Road, Pune.
The one with Ice cream was already my favorite, but @ Jalgaon (Khandesh) which is served @ Chandulal (if I recall the name correctly).
The other refreshers in Summer being :-
- Nimbupaani – Lemon water with a pinch of salt & spoons of Sugar + Chaat masala
- Kokam Sharbat
- Taak (buttermilk) / Chaas (in Hindi)
- Thandai (Milk+mint+lots of dry fruits)
- Coconut water
The other favorites being chemically prepared:-
- Rasna (favorite : Orange)
- Electral (all vitamins + minerals)
- Glucon D
Coconut water costs more @ 15 – 20/- but in AP its being served on glass basis – see Enidhi’s website (here)
Picture from: www.coolcane.in