Blogger comes to challenge WordPress and other blogging websites (Typepad..etc) with some COOL new designs. I have just updated another website – with the new set of designs and what an amazing look and feel it hass got!!!!!!! Completely bowled over by it.
The first I have started blogging was on Blogger – so as a first impression it was good on me, the only feature they lacked was some neat and clean design – which users were also able to take from some other websites – who designed templates and other stuff for blogger.
The new feature comes up with multi-adjustment features.
- You can change the background scheme you want..
- Change the color scheme
- Apply the column based setting as per your choice
- choose a picture which they have taken from iStock – which also are awesome
- customize the footers as you like them
- some other features like widgets already added to the old blogger template – already are taken in the new design – with no fuss !
- Add pages – I was missing this one, though got it from the template designer of iNove (wordpress theme for Blogger) who had made it by taking a post as a page – which needed to be backdated
- The default setting come back with a click – so you can change the design, look and feel as you like – or get back in sec to the original scheme – pretty cute.
- 15 new, highly-customizable templates from our design team, split into four families: Simple, Picture Window, Awesome Inc, and Watermark
- One-, two-, and three-column layouts for each template, with complete control over the size and arrangement of the columns
- Hundreds of background images and patterns from iStockphoto, the leading microstock image marketplace
via Blogger in Draft.